Honeysuckle?

Honeysuckle?
Vintage Edina Ronay

Thursday 13 January 2011

This dude is AMAZING!











Remember the name , Yong, that is Yong, or Yong Hei Fong, Malaysia's hottest talent and Central St Martin's MA graduate. He exhibited at Vauxhall Fashion Scout last September and won the Topshop Womenswear Collection of the Year award. No surprises there. He also seemed like a very humble guy, if I walked past him in the street I would never have guessed that he was in possession of such talent. This collection blends 'luxury sportswear and nautical trends'. Being from the Caribbean I must be drawn to the bright colours and the flattering shapes perfect for curvy or full bootied women - thanks to the flattering draping. I look forward to seeing his future collections.

1 comment:

  1. Niiiiice, I will try to remmber his name...liking the pieces.

    ReplyDelete