Honeysuckle?

Honeysuckle?
Vintage Edina Ronay

Sunday 19 September 2010

Tribute to Clerkenwell












SO I was inspired to start this blogg by the amazing opportunity I had to attend some of the LFW shows. However I feel that one of my biggest fashion inspirations has been the amazing area where I've been lucky enough to work for the past two and a half years; Clerkenwell. I have been able to discover the delights of the Sublime boutique which introduced me to some of my favourite brands and designers; Hoss Intropia, Darling, Bolongaro Trevor to mention a few. Then theres the wonderfull Kate Kanzier shoe shop. Not many fashionistas in the have been seen without a Kate Kanzier bag at some point-a fabric shopping bag usually with shoes inside though it also has a great selection of leather bags too.

No comments:

Post a Comment